2. Bookings are essential for all classes. A step by step guide is found on our website. http://summitcentre.com.au/group-fitness/online-class-booking-system/
3. All amenities including showers are now available.
4. Everyone who paid term fees for term 1 missed out on the last three weeks of term. We will honour those paid lessons when we recommence in term 3. Those in term 1 will have first option on their previous timeslot.
5. Due to social distancing restrictions, we can not yet cater for infant aquatics on Saturdays and Mini Squads in the afternoon. We will be offering infant aquatics during the week and Mini Squads on Tuesday morning. If that doesn't suit, we can offer credit for Term 4 lessons
11th June 2020
Summit will be reopening again from Monday June 15th. Here's some things you need to know:
1. You must sanatise your hands upon entry and adhere to social distancing and other covid safe policies.
2. You will need to book in for classes - we will share more information with you on how to do this Thursday. It is done via your email - so please make sure with front desk that we have your correct email. Classes will be capped at 10 until we are allowed to have more.
3. No New Members for the first 60 days. We are prioritizing our members (Summit members plus those Fitness Passport members that are currently in our system) and making sure they are all comfortable, before welcoming new members. Sorry for any inconvenience .
4. ATTENTION Fitness Passport members. FP won't activate payments until Stage 3. Therefore we will be offering a 1 month membership for our current FP members only $80 full club, $50 pool only. No casual visits sorry
4.Summit will have all normal operating hours and services including Creche (Mon - Fri 9- 11), Gym, Pool, classes and squash. No bookings required for gym and pool at this stage.
5. No showers (until we are allowed)
6. We are giving this our best shot. Thanks for supporting us.
7th April 2020
is currently closed until further notice. We are currently working on our
safety and sanitising protocols for staff and members. While we are excited
about the prospect of reopening, we are cautious about getting it right. Our
top priority is the health of our staff and members. Summit will only open when
WE know we have done everything we can, all protocols are in place, and WE
believe the timing is right.
We know you’re all excited to come back but we kindly ask for your patience and understanding. It’ll be worth the wait.