LES MILLS BODYVIVEMaster your technique. Maximize results. 45 mins Burn calories and help build fitness and strength while improving energy levels, flexibility, balance, agility and core strength.
What is BODYVIVE?
The low-impact whole body group fitness workout that uses VIVEballs, VIVEtubes and body weight to boost fitness and core strength.
NB - There is also an Express 45min Bodyvive class on Monday mornings at 6am.
A typical Class
- Rise & Shine - The class opens with easy, flowing moves to warm the body.
- Connect & Go - The muscles of the upper body are activated with bigger movements to drive the heart rate up as the VIVE ball is introduced to the workout.
- Dance Cardio - Have fun with simple dance steps and rhythms. Enjoy developing coordination while you work out.
- Interactive Cardio - The room dynamic chages and intensity increases with simple athletic-type moves and a focus on powerwalking.
- Fitness Cardio - This is the "peak" and your last chance to lift your heart rate with big, strong and simple athletic moves.
- Tai Chi & Yoga - Drop down a gear to work on mobility and flexibility with a big focus on breathing to recover.
- Balance & Leg Strength - Balancing your body - on one leg or both - builds strength and stabilises the muscles that support great posture.
- Functional Strength - Build strength in the upper and lower body using the BODYVIVE equipment.
- Ab Strength - Strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles with Pilates-based moves.
- Back Care - A combination of strength, stabilisation and mobility work, this track helps build and maintain great posture.
- Release & Restore - Long-held stretches to unwind the body and leave you feeling rejuvinated and energised.