Learn to Swim
Living on the North Coast, it is imperative that your child learns to swim. Our family owned business understands the importance of being able to swim. That is why we have made your child's safety and confidence in the water our priority.
Learn to Swim $18 - 1st child 30 minute lessons $16 - 2nd child $14 - 3rd child.
We have the smallest group sizes so your child receives more attention. 3 max. per group at pre-school age and 4 max. per group at school age.
One to One lessons $30 30 minute private lesson Individual lessons are great! - The instructor can focus 100% on what your child needs.
Adult lessons $35 30 minute private lesson
Did you know most Adults can't swim? Whether you can't swim or you just need some stroke work or you want to improve your fitness, we can cater for you in complete privacy at a time that suits you.
$10 (60 minute lesson)The squad is an excellent way to improve your child's stroke and stamina. In this squad we refine your child's style and teach them proper training exercises.
Why our Swim School is better
- We have a designated learn-to-swim pool. There are no recreational swimmers, squad swimmers or lap swimmers sharing the space which means less distractions.
- Our learn-to-swim pool is heated to 32 degrees all year round. It is the warmest learn to swim pool on the North Coast. Kids learn better in warmer water and every degree counts.
- We are conveniently located in Goonellabah.
- Summit has the cleanest pools in Lismore - it is ozone sanitised as well which means it isn't as heavily dosed with chlorine.
- We have the smallest group sizes so your child receives more attention - 3 max. per group at pre-school age and 4 max. per group at school age.
- Our program is the longest running and most successful on the North Coast. It has continually evolved with the latest techniques into an amazing program.
- Each school term we will re-assess your child. You should see them progress well through our grading system. They will receive a certificate each term.
- ALL of our instructors are Austswim qualified. We also do regular in-house training and external courses to make sure our instructors are continually learning the best teaching techniques. Our instructors don't get stale.
- Our instructors are the friendliest and the most fun. The kids love coming back each week. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! (and it shows!)
- Summit is the only swim school that is properly organised by one full time LTS Manager. It is run efficiently and we deliver what we promise!
We are NUMBER ONE for customer service.