DOWNLOAD THE SUMMIT LISMORE APP
The SUMMIT LISMORE App is available in Apple and Android stores. Simply download the app and ensure your email and membership details are correct with front desk. Once you're logged in you can manage your class bookings, membership details, set goals and even link it to your smart watch and activity tracker.
If you don't have a smart phone or you are not a Summit member, you can still book via the following procedure:
Ensure the email you use to register is the same as the email Summit has on your file in our database.
As all correspondence is done through email, it makes it easier to book into classes if your email is linked to
your Smart Phone.
- Click on the link provided or cut and paste the link below into a search engine.
- URL: https://member.clubware.com.au/SummitSportsandFitnessCentre/Timetable
- Click on the Register button
- Enter your email address
- Click on Request Email
- Open your email and click on the link to set up a password.
BOOKING A CLASS
Can only be done once you have registered completely into the website.
- Open website via link
- Click on the class you wish to attend.
- Click on ‘Book’ to book this class
- Note - When you book for the first time, you need to accept our Ts and Cs and then go back and select the class (first time only)
- A text box will appear informing if you have been successful or if you have been placed on the waiting list. Hit ‘OK’.
- If a tick appears in the class you have selected, you are successfully booked in.
CANCELLING A CLASS
The cancellation policy is stated below.
- Open the website
- Click on the class you wish to cancel out of
- Click ‘Remove’
- Click ‘OK’ and this will remove you from the class
CLASS BOOKING POLICY
- Members must register before you are able to make a booking into a scheduled class.
- Members can only book into one class per timeslot.
- All booking correspondence is via email.
- Members MUST scan in PRIOR to the beginning of the class.
- Cancellations must be made up to 1 hour prior to class start time. If not, membership will be red flagged.
- Should you miss 3 classes without correctly following the cancellation procedure, you
- will be block from class registration for a 2 week period.
- If members are placed on the Waiting List, check emails for potential class notification.
- Class sessions will be available for booking 7 days in advance.