Thousands of children have become strong swimmers through the Swimswell program operating at Summit Sports and Fitness Centre (Goonellabah).
Our unique and fun approach to swimming and water safety gets great results. We pride ourselves on the quality of our Austswim swimming instructors.
Our regular in-house training ensures that they are always delivering at 110%. Your child will achieve and they will want to keep coming back.
Our program is skills rather than aged based, so swimmers begin at the level that suits them and progress as their skills develop. We offer a complimentary assessment of all new swimmers to ascertain their ability level.
Learn-to-Swim lessons are conducted in a block according to the duration of the NSW school terms. Assessments are conducted towards the end of each term to ensure swimmers progress through each level of the program, mastering all the skills. If a child is sick, one make up lesson is available per child per term. We also offer holiday intensive programs.
All instructors are Austswim accredited, having skills required to teach and maintain water safety at all times. Summit is registered with Swim Australia and Austswim.
Learn to Swim
Living on the North Coast, it is imperative that your child learns to swim. Our family owned business understands the importance of being able to swim. That is why we have made your child's safety and confidence in the water our priority.
- Learn to Swim
- $ 16 1st Child
- $ 14 2nd Child
- $ 12 3rdt Child
- 30 min lessons
- We have the smallest group sizes so your child receives more attention.
- 3 kids max per group at pre-school age
- 4 kids max per group at school age
- Kids One to One
- $ 25 30min
- 30 minute private lesson
- Individual lessons are great
- The instructor can focus 100%
- focus on your childs development
- Adult Lessons
- $ 35 30min
- 30 minute private lesson
- Did you know most Adults can't swim?
- Whether you can't swim or you just need some stroke work
- you want to improve your fitness
- cater for you in complete privacy
- a time that suits you
Why our Swim School is better
- We have a designated learn-to-swim pool. There are no recreational swimmers, squad swimmers or lap swimmers sharing the space which means less distractions.
- Our learn-to-swim pool is heated to 32 degrees all year round. It is the warmest learn to swim pool on the North Coast. Kids learn better in warmer water and every degree counts.
- We are conveniently located in Goonellabah.
- Summit has the cleanest pools in Lismore - it is ozone sanitised as well which means it isn't as heavily dosed with chlorine.
- We have the smallest group sizes so your child receives more attention - 3 max. per group at pre-school age and 4 max. per group at school age.
- Our program is the longest running and most successful on the North Coast. It has continually evolved with the latest techniques into an amazing program.
- Each school term we will re-assess your child. You should see them progress well through our grading system. They will receive a certificate each term.
- ALL of our instructors are Austswim qualified. We also do regular in-house training and external courses to make sure our instructors are continually learning the best teaching techniques. Our instructors don't get stale.
- Our instructors are the friendliest and the most fun. The kids love coming back each week. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! (and it shows!)
- Summit is the only swim school that is properly organised by one full time LTS Manager. It is run efficiently and we deliver what we promise!
We are NUMBER ONE for customer service.